Other information

Friday, September 6, 2013

For the love

Weddings are wonderful. The blissful stares the bride and groom share, the laughter, the tears, and obviously food. Weddings have amazing food, well, most of the time. Especially when the bride works for Carino's. Then you know it's going to be amazing.
Here's the reason I say this... We went to our family friends wedding last night. One of B's best friends Brock's brother Garrett married his high school sweetheart Lindsay. She and I went to the same high school together, actually. Crazy how small the world is!
They had their wedding at the Boise Train Depot. It was such a sweet ceremony watching all the Hall family walk down the aisle and stand in amongst the bridesmaids and groomsmen. We both kinda giggled to ourselves imagining Brock on his wedding day. Oh what a joyous experience that will be!
The ceremony was beautiful. They both looked stunning and wonderful together. The dinner was divine, though I'm not sure the word divine is the correct description I chose when eating the bacon mac and cheese. Pretty sure I just kept saying, "MMM, MMM, MMM! OH this is SO GOOD!" Over and over like from the movie What About Bob. Also, they had red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. YOU GUYS. It does not get better than bacon mac and cheese topped with a red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting.
The first dances were super cute. She sobbed when dancing with her dad. They chose the same song that my dad and I danced to. I had a good cry about it!
Then we partied all night long and danced our faces off. Such a fun evening with a wonderful family. Garrett and Lindsay will have a wonderfully blessed life together.
Can we get married again?
Wedding topper


Brock and his cute girlfriend Brooke


View from the top of the depot


Tara Hall ;)

Some of the Hall's
From the left- Brock, Tara, Heather, Jordan

When Brandon wants a cute picture with me, and my reaction when I tell him I just can't make a cute face right now hehe


This is funny. You should watch this. Seriously it's super funny. Super duper.